From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] beginnings of autotools in openssl
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:50:12
1 On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 17:22:23 Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
2 > So I started to add autotools to openssl, was harder than I figured and I
3 > didn't get too far. Anyhow I thought I post what I got so far for other to
4 > either work on or comment on.
5
6 i started such a project about 3 years ago, but ultimately gave up on it (i do
7 still have the local code though). since i rewrote the logic in the ebuild to
8 support cross-compiling (via $FILESDIR/gentoo.config), i'm not aware of the
9 ebuild not properly building for any target.
10
11 the killer for us now is cross-compiling perl. i started hacking at that, but
12 then got distracted by other things. that patch though is here:
13 svn://wh0rd.org/perl/libperl.patch
14 and there is bug 134650 ...
15 -mike