From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] beginnings of autotools in openssl
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:50:12
On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 17:22:23 Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> So I started to add autotools to openssl, was harder than I figured and I > didn't get too far. Anyhow I thought I post what I got so far for other to > either work on or comment on.
i started such a project about 3 years ago, but ultimately gave up on it (i do still have the local code though). since i rewrote the logic in the ebuild to support cross-compiling (via $FILESDIR/gentoo.config), i'm not aware of the ebuild not properly building for any target. the killer for us now is cross-compiling perl. i started hacking at that, but then got distracted by other things. that patch though is here: svn:// and there is bug 134650 ... -mike

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] beginnings of autotools in openssl Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se>