From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>, Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>
Cc: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uClibc/Gentoo/buildroot
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:10:58
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:36, Ned Ludd wrote:
> From the pure amount of fundamental changes that are going to be needed > in portage I also suggest that somebody from the dev-portage herd join > the embedded herd or vice versa to help facilitate faster portage > commits in directory's such as /home/cvsroot/gentoo-src/portage/bin > which currently seem to take about 30 or more days from when something > is reported.
Here's something that we need to ask liquidx about, its very applicable: Then we wouldn't have to go through dev-portage to get things in. Going by the webpage, it hasn't been doing anything for a while. If he's not doing anything on it, perhaps we can take over. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, SELinux Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243