From: "M. Buchzik" <michael.buchzik@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] failing to arm...-emerge python-2.6.3
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:37:17
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm new to this list and also relatively new (several weeks) to
4 cross-compiling.
5 I'm trying to create a Gentoo Base system for a Netus G20 (mounted on a
6 Fox Board G20, http://netus.acmesystems.it/doku.php ).
7
8 It's mostly done, but some last ebuilds fail. So I hope, someone here on
9 this list might help me.
10 The output of armv5tejl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi-emerge -pv system:
11 http://php-pro.de/tmp/emerge-system.txt
12 armv5tejl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi-emerge --info:
13 http://php-pro.de/tmp/info.txt
14 And the build log of the "bad guy":
15 http://php-pro.de/tmp/python-2.6.3-arm-build.log
16 On the host system, also python 2.6.3 is installed.
17
18 one second question is: will I need libtool to be able to continue
19 emerging on the arm system? it depends on libperl, and libperl also
20 won't cross-compile and so I would like to do that later on the
21 arm-system ...
22
23 Thanks in advance,
24 Michael