From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: pappy@g.o, gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: (was) working hxgcc, related to uclibc
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:29:36
1 The code is not ready for any sort of public consumption yet. Please
2 hold off on sending it to any mailing lists yet.
3 It does not use the DYNAMIC_LINKER correctly yet, it only handles i386,
4 and the macro's fully override the built in gcc which we don't want.
5 I'll give you another update over the weekened which can be tested with
6 uClibc.