From: Peter Rofner <profner@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Setting up Crossdev Target
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:00:09
1 Greetings,
2
3 I'm still a bit of a newbie to crossdev, but I'm trying. I have an
4 embedded board based on Marvell PXA-270 CPU and I've had no success
5 getting crossdev to build the target. I'm not sure if it's a problem
6 with crossdev itself or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried
7 compiling without nls, iconv, and locales USE flags and still no luck. I
8 get a segfault building the target. I've tried arm-unknown-linux-uclibc
9 and arm-softfloat-linux-uclibc without success. Should I be using
10 another Tuple or is something fundamentally broken at the moment? I get
11 the same error on two Linux machines. If I can get by making the target,
12 I can probably stumble along, but I'm stuck without a target.
13
14 Thanks for the help.
17 Peter Rofner
18 Richmond Nursery Inc.