From: "Dennis.Yxun" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] MIPS32 Rootfs
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:04:52
1 On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:34 AM, Manuel Lauss
2 <manuel.lauss@××××××××××.com>wrote:
3
4 > Hello!
5 >
6 > For the last few years I've been "maintaining" a small Gentoo installation
7 > for
8 > FPU-less little-endian MIPS32 processors (my main target is the "Alchemy"
9 > line).
10 >
11 > I've put up a tarball of the actual filesystem as well as a collection of
12 > individual packages at [1] and [2]. The rootfs is ~2GB unpacked, and
13 > includes everything required to do the Gentoo thing. (List of files
14 > at [3] and [4]).
15 >
16 > I'll keep updating the snapshots at irregular intervals.
17 >
18 > Thanks and have a nice day,
19 > Manuel Lauss
20 >
21 > [1] http://mlau.at/files/gentoo/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-100204.tar.bz2
22 > [2] http://mlau.at/files/gentoo/mips32elsf-packages-100204.tar
23 > [3]
24 > http://mlau.at/files/gentoo/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-100204.tar.bz2.CONTENTS
25 > [4] http://mlau.at/files/gentoo/mips32elsf-packages-100204.tar.CONTENTS
28 Hey.. Manuel:
29 Great!
30 I've tried to cross build Gentoo for mips32 few times ago,
31 Already have a stage1 image, but never go that far...
32 What you've archived here is quite positive to me.
33 Thanks
34
35 Dennis