From: CrypticTalk <cryptictalk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Anyone got a Soekris 5501 board can test a trivial kernel patch ?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 20:31:55

I have a Soekris 5501, are you still looking for someone to test this?

I am new to Gentoo and will be trying my first cross-compile for my Soekris
sometime this week. (I have experiance with FreeBSD/Linux and
software/kernel patching/compilation. If you are able to supply the patch, I
should be able to do the rest)

Please let or know even if you don't need a tester anymore.