From: CrypticTalk <cryptictalk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Anyone got a Soekris 5501 board can test a trivial kernel patch ?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 20:31:55
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a Soekris 5501, are you still looking for someone to test this?
4
5 I am new to Gentoo and will be trying my first cross-compile for my Soekris
6 sometime this week. (I have experiance with FreeBSD/Linux and
7 software/kernel patching/compilation. If you are able to supply the patch, I
8 should be able to do the rest)
9
10 Please let or know even if you don't need a tester anymore.
13 Ed Wildgoose-2 wrote:
14 >
15 > Hi, I'm submitting a patch for the Alix board LED driver and want to
16 > submit a similar cleanup for the 5501 LED driver. Anyone got a board
17 > and a few minutes to test a kernel patch for me please?
18 >
19 > Ed W
26 Sent from the gentoo-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.