From: "René Rhéaume" <rene.rheaume@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] trimming down mozilla
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:26:04
1 There is minimo, a Mozilla Foundation project. Unfortunately, the
2 Linux port lags behind the Windows CE port.
3
4 The build process is similar to its bigger brothers, but uses a
5 different mozconfig. See
6 http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minimo/build.html for details. There
7 is no ebuild in the official Portage Tree.
8
9 I built minimo once on a glibc 2.2-based Linux system, but never been
10 able to build a Gecko-based browser under a uclibc-based system. I
11 will try again when 2006.1 embedded stages will be released. However,
12 some people successfully built Mozilla for uclibc.
13 --
14 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list