From: Mikael Lindberg <d94ml@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] real time projects
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:43:53
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm an engineering student from Sweden with great interest in real time
4 computing. I'm considering contributing to the Gentoo embedded project
5 and am wondering about what needs to be done. I visited the webpage but
6 found very little appart from a couple of headlines.
7
8 I havn't seen any indication on that RTAI is avaiable for Gentoo,
9 perhaps that would be of interest to this project. I'm also interested
10 in the Gentoo on Dreamcast experiment (although that might not be
11 considered embedded enough), POSIX.4 and automatic control software (if
12 there is any).
13
14 Suggestions? Questions?
15