From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] How to start with Gentoo embedded?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:17:49
1 I meant I'd like to be able to control my heating system via a web interface
2 (over the LAN or Internet). But that's only an example.
3
4 I already built a system to control the heating but it's standalone, I miss
5 the "web part", that's why I think embedded linux could do the trick, the
6 only problem I see is the hardware. I have a bunch of old print server such
7 as Axis or HP JetDirect equiped with Motorola µC, but I don't know if it's
8 possible to install Linux on it.
9