From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: Scott Reese <sreese@××××××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Is this list alive?
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:17:32
1 Scott Reese wrote:
2
3 > Greetings:
4 >
5 > Is there any work going on with the embedded project?
6 >
7 I'am not envolved with the development on the embedded project, but I
8 have been reading this list and the uclibc list for some time, so I
9 think I can answer on this.
10
11 Yes, there are definitively work going on with the embedded project. We
12 recently got uclibc stages and there have been alot work done to make
13 the hardened part working and work is done to get the hardned patches to
14 get into the main uclibc. They are doing a great work!
15
16 Just check the uclibc mailling list archive from the weekend.
19 Natanael Copa
23 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list