From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] sys-libs/ss flaking out?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:26:34
1 Nice - it worked with Ned's crossdev-wrappers - I had to manually adjust
2 the existing ${SYSROOT}/usr/lib/lib{com_err,ss}.so linker scripts to
3 reflect the ${SYSROOT}.
4
5 I guess if I hadn't already had sys-libs/com_err and sys-libs/ss
6 installed, then crossdev-wrapper would have properly processed the .so
7 files they generated in ${SYSROOT}/usr/lib .
8
9 So basically, I edited ${SYSROOT}/usr/lib/lib{com_err,ss}.so and replaced:
10
11 GROUP ( /lib/libcom_err.so )
12
13 with
14
15 GROUP ( /usr/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/usr/lib/libcom_err.so )
16
17 and it was fine.
18
19 After that there were no more issues with cross-emerging sys-lib/ss or
20 sys-lib/com_err
23 Thanks to everyone :)
24
25 Chris