From: John Laurence Poole <jlpoole56@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo on custom ARM
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:05:21
1 I've done several builds of Gentoo on ARM platforms, both the hard way, and
2 the other using a cross compiler. Check out the Gentoo documentation on
3 Cross Compiling and Armin's official documentation at Gentoo for installing
4 Gentoo on say, SheevaPlug and BeagleBoard.
5
6 It's very satisfying when you finish... you are the master of your universe
7 that you built... kinda like playing God.