From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@××××××××.com>
Cc: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] new to gentoo-embedded
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:50:29
On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 20:38, Kumar Gala wrote:
> I'm interested in learning more about what the plans are for > gentoo-embedded. I've been looking for an archive of the mailing list > on the web to find out more but could not find one so decided to > subscribe. > > I'm specifically interested in targeting PPC base systems.
Well we are still in the early stages, as we're working on our toolchain, and other building issues. Previously it was hard to find the project page because it wasn't listed in the project page. Now that the base-system project (of which embedded is a subproject) has a project page, our project will finally show up in the project listings. This should happen in the next couple hours hopefully. In the mean time, the project page is: We really aren't focusing on any specific systems until we have the base toolchain, baselayout, etc ready. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] new to gentoo-embedded Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@××××××××.com>