From: David Ford <david@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] embedded gentoo handbook
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:55:33
1 If you want confirmed tuples of matching versions, I recommend you keep
2 an eye on crosstool by Dan Kegel, http://kegel.com/crosstool. He has a
3 set of scripts for each platform supported and the scripts are set up so
4 you can easily see which package versions appear to work together.
5
6 http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.43/buildlogs/ is the master chart
7 of versions.
8