From: "J (Jean-Claude Gervais)" <progman3k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] emerge-wrapper --init
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:17:10
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm trying to put together a complete image for an arm board.
4
5 Towards this end, I've used crossdev to generate a toolchain with the
6 following command:
7
8 crossdev -S armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi
9
10 Following the documentation, I'd like to use the emerge-wrapper tool but
11 the docs warn that I must first perform an "emerge-wrapper --init"
12 before attempting any package installations.
13
14 When I run the "emerge-wrapper --init" command, it warns
15
16 emerge-wrapper: missing --target <CHOST> option
17
18 I'm still very much a newbie, so what is the correct usage?
19
20 Thanks