From: Robin Bonin <rbonin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:12:17
1 I tried installing gnap on a hard drive, and it works. when I run the
2 exact same command to install it on the DOM I get the blank screen w/
3 flashing cursor. Any thoughts other than using partition magick or
4 something the copy the data from the workign hard drve to the DOM? I
5 have several variations I need to create that will take some time.
6