From: david@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] glibc and standard baselayout minimalist installation
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:57:09
1 On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 02:13:22PM +0100, Vano D wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I am one of those that needs a gray-cell memory upgrade...
5 >
6 > Here is the file... also forgot to mention that the base system is 15 megs.
7 >
8 > Any comments/corrections/ways to make this more efficient are highly welcome.
11 actually busybox already has the executable names that it is supposed
12 to link against in the package. A simple hack in the ebuild gets you
13 a bit more sane results...
14
15 [ "${LINKS}" = "yes" ] && {
16 for i in `cat busybox.links`
17 do
18 dosym /bin/busybox $i
19 done
20 }
21
22 Put that in the src_install section and it does it all for you. I
23 suppose a USE variable would make a bit more sense.
26 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list