From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and separate partitions
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 18:19:42
1 On Thursday 03 May 2007 13:51, Anatoly Shipitsin wrote:
2 > Hello. I can use GNAP with separate partitions for rootfs and kernel ? My
3 > hardware platform RouterBoard 532a got it.
4 I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here and wether it is possible.
5 Perhaps you're better off asking on the Catalyst mailing list since GNAP
6 relies on Catalyst.
7
8 > PS I'm build kernel and it's boot fine.
9 Isn't that a MIPS based board? If so could you post your specs somewhere?
12 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)