From: Karl Hiramoto <karl@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] pc (usb) based logic analyzers
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 06:47:12
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 >
3 >> One of the most popular devices (vendors) is
4 >> bit scope. There device may suit your
5 >> LA needs.
6 >>
7 >> www.bitscope.com/design
10 > they say they fully support Linux, so i'll probably give these guys a shot
13 I have the bitscope BS310 and works great in linux
14 http://www.bitscope.com/product/BS310/
15
16 I didn't recommend it earlier because it doesn't meet your 50Mhz
17 requirement tho. 40MS/s anything over 10Mhz starts to look like
18 triangle waves. I was recently trying to debug a 25Mhz expansion bus,
19 and it was impossible to use the bitscope, other than the analog probe.
22 That said, I've had good experience using my bitscope to debug switching
23 power supplies, slow(< 16mhz) micro controllers and logic circuits.
26 Karl