From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:24:07
1 On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Christopher Friedt
2 <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Christopher Friedt
5 > <chrisfriedt@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > > Is there any way to generate the manifest file using 'ebuild' so that
7 > > it will just read the files from my DISTDIR rather than trying to
8 > > fetch them?
9 >
10 > Got it...
11 >
12 > FETCHCOMMAND="echo" ebuild A/B/B.ebuild digest
13 >
14 > But this is not the solution!
15 I have the same tree for my embedded systems, and I do the same as you.
16 My header looks like this:
17 EAPI="3"
18 inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic
19 MY_P="${P}-Source"
20 SRC_URI="${MY_P}.tar.bz2"
21 RESTRICT="fetch" # This file resides locally and can't be fetched
22
23 Please check the EAPI you use, maybe it needs to change.
24 Also look close on the SRC_URI, it has just the name of the file.
25 I'm also using repoman to generate all my manifests like this:
26 cd portage_local_tree; repoman -f manifest
27
28 This is much better way to do it.
29
30 Regards,