From: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:13:10
1 Hi Ned,
2
3 That means I would still have to install Gentoo on a different partition and
4 chroot to this partition whenever I have to generate the cross-devel related
5 tools. Is that right ? Because once i generate the cross development tools
6 chain I would not have to go back to this.
7
8 Regards,
9 Phani
10