From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] where to find starting point.
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:47:14
1 On Thursday 04 November 2004 11:44 am, Quentin Arce wrote:
2 > Great. I have a question. I was using the ppc gentoo
3 > release 2004.1 for my development. I seem to get
4 > segfaults everytime I run a command. I'll give your
5 > root a try. But, if you know what might be wrong.....
6
7 you must mean Gentoo/ppc/glibc since 2004.3 is the first release for the
8 embedded team ...
9 glibc is not our area, uclibc is ... you'll have to take this problem up with
10 the 'normal' ppc team
11 -mike
14 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list