From: "Ângelo Miguel Arrifano" <miknix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gentoo-embedded] openmoko overlay?
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:58:49
1 On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:00:14 -0400
2 "Christopher Friedt" <chrisfriedt@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi Ângelo,
5 >
6 > Are you still interested in hacking the openmoko-appmanager as Ned had
7 > suggested earlier? I can definitely use an application like that
8 > personally and this project would probably give me a lot of relevent
9 > experience for other projects that I'm working on.
10
11 Yes, that's something I'll do.
12 >
13 > Honestly, I haven't found a lot of documentation about Gentoo's tbz2
14 > format, but maybe I can learn something about it by making
15 > openmoko-appmanager work with Gentoo's package format.
16 >
17 > If public tbz2 format documentation doesn't already exist, I could
18 > definitely contribute some new documentation for a public,
19 > language-independent API.
20 >
21 > Are you aware of any existing Gentoo binary package documentation?
22
23 Look, for example, at qpkg.c source on portage-utils which Ned is one
24 of the authors.
25
26 -Angelo
27 >
28 > Cheers,
29 >
30 > Chris
33 > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
34 > From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
35 > Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:10 PM
36 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] openmoko overlay?
37 > To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
40 > ...
41 >