From: Janusz Syrytczyk <jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uClibc, locales and ntfs-3g.
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:32:45
1 Saturday 29 of December 2007 16:44:05 Janusz Syrytczyk napisał(a):
2
3 > have a look at the uclibc ebuild and search for locale. This will
4 > perhaps give you an idea. I have not tried this out, but using
5 > USE=userlocales and setting up /etc/locales.build correct should do the
6 > trick.
7
8 hey,
9 it gave me hint, indeed, but there were still some issues with the ebuild
10 (didn't want to generate locales, pregen wasn't working at all, unmasked
11 iconv messed the script...). I was able to find newer in Bugzilla, but at
12 last I didn't use it.
13
14 I was able to compile uclibc with locales using savedconfig option instead.
15 The fastest way was to unpack, configure with make menuconfig and then copy
16 the config to the place where ebuild expects it (not default portage, huh :-)
17
18 Janusz.
19 --
20 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list