From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:15:08
1 On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Christopher Friedt
2 <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > But this is not the solution!
6 > > I have the same tree for my embedded systems, and I do the same as you.
7 > > My header looks like this:
8 > > EAPI="3"
9 > > inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic
10 > > MY_P="${P}-Source"
11 > > SRC_URI="${MY_P}.tar.bz2"
12 > > RESTRICT="fetch" # This file resides locally and can't be fetched
13 > >
14 > > Please check the EAPI you use, maybe it needs to change.
15 > > Also look close on the SRC_URI, it has just the name of the file.
16 > > I'm also using repoman to generate all my manifests like this:
17 > > cd portage_local_tree; repoman -f manifest
18 >
19 > Hmm... I'm using EAPI=4 in this ebuild. The SRC_URI is OK, since it
20 > works with FETCHCOMMAND=echo and properly hashes the files in DISTDIR.
21 > The inherit line is unnecessary AFAIK.
22 >
23 > I wouldn't doubt that it was a bug in the portage version I'm using.
24 > It's been 43 days since my last emerge --sync, but I can't update ATM
25 > because I don't want to break any APIs in the (rather large) project
26 > I'm building right now.
27 >
28 > Oh well - problem has been solved anyway.
29 >
30 > C
31 >
32 > Yes you right, the inherit line is not needed.
33 What I was trying to say is that I'm not using FETCHCOMMAND=echo,
34 and it works for me.
35
36 I would also forward this message to gentoo-dev.
37
38 Regards,
39 Kfir