From: Joshua Pollak <jpollak@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Integrating CompactFlash WiFi card on Gentoo
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:55:46
1 Kelly Price wrote:
2 > What card do you have?
3
4 I'm not sure it is relevant, but it is a Symbol LA-4137. It uses the
5 spectrum_cs driver, but I think my problem is that I don't have some
6 required tools installed.
7 >
8 > On 8/10/06, Joshua Pollak <jpollak@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
9 >> I'm using Gentoo with a Soekris board and I'm trying to get a
10 >> CompactFlash WIFI card working. I know the driver I need to use, and
11 >> they modprobe ok, but they don't seem to recognize the hardware as being
12 >> present. I seem to be missing some tools to cause the compact flash card
13 >> to be recognized as inserted in the slot. I've installed the pcmcia-cs
14 >> drivers, but that doesn't seem to be it.
15 >>
16 >> What am I missing? Are there CF modules I need to load? CF tools I need
17 >> to have?
18 >>
19 >> Thanks,
20 >>