From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] sysvinit: sanetime for boards without an rtc?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:29:20
Done [1]!

It was google chrome that wouldn't give me the option to continue with
the bug report, so I just used a different browser.

Apparently though, a similar mechanism already exists for OpenRC
called swclock instead of hwclock, and they said I should just do

rc-update del hwclock boot
rc-update add swclock boot

Still, that only exists for OpenRC, AFAIK, not the regular baselayout,
so any images that don't use OpenRC would need to be updated.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Peter Volkov <pva@g.o> wrote:
> Hi Christopher. > > В Сбт, 23/07/2011 в 13:10 -0400, Christopher Friedt пишет: >> I have a couple of boards that ship by default without RTC devices >> >> PS: I was going to file a bug report, but it seems that the >> certificate for has become invalid ATM. > > Please open a bug report. Certificates should be valid now. Probably > it's good idea to show this problem to openrc guys, so they could > review/suggest solution. > > -- > Peter. > > >

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] sysvinit: sanetime for boards without an rtc? Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>