From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 05:05:22
On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Christopher Harvey
<chris@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
>> It's coming along, and as soon as most of the busybox applets Just >> Work™ I'll put it up the overlay. Seems promising so far though ;-) > > What overlay? I feel like I either missed part of this conversion, or there > is an overlay that I don't know about. > >
My guess would be, the overlay he is doing this work in, so as to make it public, once it actually works and people can use it, rather than posting it in an unworkable state and having a million emails asking why this or that isn't working. -- Steev Klimaszewski <steev@××××××××××.com> Senior Software Engineer, Genesi USA, Inc.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>