From: Ryan Baldwin <ryan.baldwin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] C++ Exceptions Call Abort With Toolchain generated by crossdev
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:20:15
1 Hi,
2
3 Thanks very much for the reply. I had managed to make it work by adding
4 --enable-sjlj-exceptions into gcc's configure by adding it in
5 toolchain.eclass. I guess then that the default mechanism works again in
6 3.4.6 so I will switch to this and remove --enable-sjlj-exceptions.
7
8 Thanks again
9 Ryan
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Mike Frysinger [mailto:vapier@g.o]
13 Sent: 06 October 2006 02:39
14 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
15 Cc: Ryan Baldwin
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] C++ Exceptions Call Abort With Toolchain
17 generated by crossdev
18