From: Kelly Price <strredwolf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Integrating CompactFlash WiFi card on Gentoo
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:48:17
1 What card do you have?
2
3 On 8/10/06, Joshua Pollak <jpollak@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > I'm using Gentoo with a Soekris board and I'm trying to get a
5 > CompactFlash WIFI card working. I know the driver I need to use, and
6 > they modprobe ok, but they don't seem to recognize the hardware as being
7 > present. I seem to be missing some tools to cause the compact flash card
8 > to be recognized as inserted in the slot. I've installed the pcmcia-cs
9 > drivers, but that doesn't seem to be it.
10 >
11 > What am I missing? Are there CF modules I need to load? CF tools I need
12 > to have?
13 >
14 > Thanks,
15 >