From: Radek Polak <psonek2@××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o, thomas.cooksey@×××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Running Genntoo inside a QEMU VM
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:04:35
1 > Hi All,
2 >
3 > I'm wondering if anyone has tried to run Gentoo on a QEMU virtual machine.
4 >
5 > I'm currently testing Qt/Embedded 4.4.0 and it would be really useful to have
6 > several virtual machines to test it on, specifically arm, mips & PPC.
7 >
8 > I've looked at the arm handbook and it says there's only stages for the old arm
9 > ABI, it that still the case? I need to test against EABI really.
12 > Cheers,
13 >
14 > Tom
17 Hi Tom,
18 you can check this link [1]. It worked fine for me.
19
20 [1] http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_PDA#Building_in_qemu
21
22 Cheers