From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] [patch] Busybox interactive config in pkg_config
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 04:17:26
1 On Thursday 14 July 2005 09:21 pm, Kristian Benoit wrote:
2 > As I just fixed the pkg_config (see on gentoo-dev mailinglist) to allow
3 > more interactiveness, I modified busybox's ebuild accordingly. So now
4 > one could:
5 >
6 > $ ebuild /path/to/busybox.ebuild unpack
7 > $ ebuild /path/to/busybox.ebuild config # which pop a menuconfig
8 > $ ebuild /path/to/busybox.ebuild merge
9
10 wrong use of pkg_config imo
11
12 pkg_config is for post-emerge configuration
13
14 what you want is a new function called 'src_config' which has been proposed
15 recently
16 -mike
17 --
18 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list