From: "pharoh@×××××××××××.net" <pharoh@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:44:59
1 Ok I am new to this whole gnap thing but not gentoo. I have looked for
2 this extensions.conf / livecd.conf they reference in the users guide
3 but it is nowhere on my system. I have emerged gnap, gnap-dev, gnap-ext
4 and no luck I can complete a gnap_make -t all successfully but I want
5 to run these as dsl firewalls and require the wanrouter kernel modules
6 to do this for our sangoma cards. any help is appreciated. I intend for
7 the gnap system to replace the dead rat disto we use now (please help I
8 really hate that distro).
11 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list