From: Dennis Taylor <Dennis_T1@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:48:10
Well, I blew that one.  I decided to start over just in case I had
missed something.  Unfortunately, I failed to umount portage before I
did rm -rf on the staging area.  Now, I do not have /usr/portage.  Some
days are like that. :-(

Does anyone know if it is possible to recover just portage without
starting all over?