From: Dominique Broeglin <broeglin@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:56:23
Le vendredi 15 juillet 2005 à 07:29 +0200, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen a
écrit :

> I was unable to get it booting with syslinux 3.08 but it is working fine with > 2.13 on a CF card/Soekris combo. Though I got just a tiny bit further than > your black screen, so my problem might be completely unrelated to yours:-) >
I got the same symptoms on a CF card for Soekris 4801. Reverting to an older version of syslinux did also work for me and everything was ok afterwards. -- Dominique Broeglin -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM Robin Bonin <rbonin@×××××.com>