From: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Fwd: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:58:46
1 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
2 From: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
3 Date: Jan 10, 2008 9:39 AM
4 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
5 To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
8 Hi Mike,
9
10 Is this the document that you are referring to..
11 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/index.xml. I was going
12 through multiple documentations and since none of them was completely
13 appliable for my environment I was doing a mix and match and endded up in
14 trouble.
15
16 I think I should be modifying the make.conf of sysroot
17 i.e$SYSROOT/etc/make.conf. This I need to do after running the
18 crossdev utility
19 right.
20
21 Let me see how it goes.