From: "Morgan
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] initrdramfs
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:59:30
1 I am moving my ebedded system' root fs from an on disk partition to an
2 initrdramfs. I am having an issue after boot of the kernel it runs the
3 inittab properly, but when it tries to mount partitions it tries to mount
4 root to "<NULL>" or unknown-block(3,3). Anyone have any idea what settings
5 I have wrong? I do not have a / partition in fstab because I was under the
6 impression that if you did not mount a new root partition that the
7 initrdramfs would remain root... I am using the gentoo-sources 2.6.16.
8
9 Austin Morgan
12 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list