From: Wolfgang Meyerle <rotlicht@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev mipsel toolchain compile problems
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:12:04
Ah , by the way. The error comes from libstdc++ directory in gcc. I
tracked this down a little bit.
Especially from the .configure command.
Could there be not a workaround for this issue. Perhaps patching
temporarily the configure check script?
What do you exactly mean by "goes away by itself". Do I have to wait
an crossdev update? Shall I try following gcc version?

Wolfgang Meyerle