From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:06:35
1 I've made tarball snapshots of the portage overlay (i.e. all source),
2 sysroot, and toolchain available here[1].
3
4 A gitorious project has been set up here[2], but I'm not going to
5 check-in the overlay until a bit more testing is done.
6
7 I've also set up a blog to make announcements here[3], and will be
8 making the first post after checking the overlay into gitorious and
9 after one or two people can reproduce the build.
10
11 Incidentally, if anyone here has an amd64 or x86 arch running Linux
12 and would like to do take it for a test drive, download the sysroot
13 from [1], unpack to /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic and then run the
14 following:
15
16 ===================================
17 #!/bin/sh
18
19 for i in proc sys dev tmp; do
20 mount -o bind /${i} /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic/${i}
21 done
22
23 chroot /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic /bin/sh
25
26 Cheers,
27
28 C