From: Sebastian Rodriguez <sniper.mdr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Using iptables alone without shorewall/firehol
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:33:54
1 Well, I am tryng the isntall, but what you said is wrong:
2
3 "USE_FW Set to yes to have a firewall script run at startup. See FW_TYPE
4 option. Note that you should overlay files in the etc/shorewall or
5 etc/firehol directory to configure non-default options."
6 So ok, I say no, but in FW_TYPE I cant chosse "no", so shorewall is going to
7 run by default with defaul values, Thing I don't want
8 So someone has an idea?
9