From: Vano D <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] glibc and standard baselayout minimalist installation
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:17:46
1 On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 19:54, david@×××××××××.com wrote:
2 > > Any comments/corrections/ways to make this more efficient are highly welcome.
3 >
4 > actually busybox already has the executable names that it is supposed
5 > to link against in the package. A simple hack in the ebuild gets you
6 > a bit more sane results...
7 >
8 > [ "${LINKS}" = "yes" ] && {
9 > for i in `cat busybox.links`
10 > do
11 > dosym /bin/busybox $i
12 > done
13 > }
14 >
15 > Put that in the src_install section and it does it all for you. I
16 > suppose a USE variable would make a bit more sense.
17
18 Great idea.. wasn't aware of that links file. I also looked at the
19 tinylogin package for a file like that, but nothing. Anyhow, if anyone
20 is interested the updated version can be found at:
21
22 http://gentoo-dev.europeansoftware.com/
23
24 Regards,