From: "Dennis.Yxun" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM manuals
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 06:12:14
1 On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:35 AM, wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I know my ideas to main stream Gentoo on arm, are not very popular
6 > with gentoo devs.
7 >
8 > A while back there was talk of Gentoo and Ubuntu exploring
9 > some deeper form of cooperation; a merger of sorts. Surely
10 > an interesting idea. Curiously, Ubuntu seems to be able to
13 have ever noticed that article published on Apr 1st?
14
15 publish documents, very easily.
16 >
17 > The point of this message, is to share the Ubuntu vision
18 > for (Ubuntu) Linux on ARM; where the embedded and the
19 > computer versions of Linux are on a collision coarse.
20 >
21 > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM
22 >
23 > I hope you enjoy Ubuntu's vision for Linux on Arm.
24 > In essence, it will soon be as ubiquitous as x86,
25 > or at least many believe this scenario is plausible.
26 >
27 > On this link above, we see where TI, Freescale and Nvidia
28 > are all lining up for a piece of the corps (the x86 corps
29 > that is).
30 >
31 > enjoy!
32 > James