From: Janusz Syrytczyk <jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP extensions
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:26:55
1 On Monday 23 October 2006 09:00, Petr Podrabsky wrote:
2 > Hello guys,
3 >
4 > I have some questions about GNAP. I have GNAP, catalyst 2.0 versions,
5 > squashfs-tools 3.0, gcc 4.1.1. A default portage snapshot from gnap
6 > package is very small (1,7MB). I can see there are missing some
7 > packages that I need (hostap-driver, and so on…). Ok. In this case I
8 > have to define extensions in myspecs01 dir:
9
10 Hi,
11 my way to do extensions is constructing custom portage by inserting extra
12 ebuilds to the standard GNAP portage. All you need is to compress your
13 Portage.
14
15 Remember that your ebuild may have dependiences so you may have include them
16 as well.
17
18 > !!! Security Violation: A file exists that is not in the manifest.
19 > !!! File: files/digest-portage-2.1.2_pre2-r2
20
21 As general Portage rules apply, the error is clear. You can use for instance:
22
23 ebuild /path/to/quagga digest
24
25 to recreate quagga manifests. Of course you need to do it inside Portage
26 tree :-)
27
28 Janusz
31 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list