From: T'lexii <tlexii@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP livecd-stage2 packages build problem
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:39:01
Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:

>Hi Jon, > >On Tuesday 26 July 2005 05:20, T'lexii wrote: > > >>Hi all, >> >>I'm trying to recreate gnap-core with wireless support, stage3 and >>livecd-stage1 worked no problems. >> >>The kernel is building properly with my updated config. >> >>The packages specified in livecd-stage2 aren't being built though and I >>can't even tell where I should be looking in the log file for them or >>what I should be looking for. >> >> > >I did some similar tests during the weekend and I also failed to get Catalyst >to compile the packages in boot/kernel/gentoo/packages. I got sidetracked by >other things so I haven't solved the issue yet. > > >
It seems the catalyst make doesn't check if you changed boot/kernel/gentoo/packages It only seems to check if kernel.conf has changed, if it hasn't it skips (re)building the packages, I had done a successful build and then updated livecd.conf :/ I toggled a harmless option in kernel.conf and all the new livecd-stage2 packages built. -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list