From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:45:50
1 I would definitely like to go but just started the lengthy process of
2 relocating for work. Next year, gladly.
5 On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM, solar <solar@g.o> wrote:
6 > On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 17:36 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
7 >> On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 14:15:34 Steve McIntyre wrote:
8 >> > Following on from the founding of the cross-distro ARM mailing list,
9 >> > I'd like to propose an ARM summit at this year's Linux Plumbers
10 >> > conference [1]. I'm hoping for a slot on Thursday evening, but this
11 >> > remains to be confirmed at this point.
12 >> >
13 >> > We had some lively discussion about the state of ARM Linux distros at
14 >> > the Linaro Connect [2] event in Cambridge last week. It rapidly became
15 >> > clear that some of the topics we discussed deserve a wider audience,
16 >> > so we're suggesting a meetup at Plumbers for that bigger
17 >> > discussion. The initial proposed agenda is:
18 >>
19 >> i guess i'll be there to help represent the Gentoo/Chrome OS side :)
20 >>
21 >> there any other Gentoo peeps in the SF area ?
22 >> -mike
23 >
24 > Not attending this one. Have fun for me however.
27 > --
28 > solar <solar@g.o>
29 > Gentoo Linux