From: Dennis Taylor <Dennis_T1@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:56:43
1 I have tried various ways of building a root fs with uClibc, but to no
2 avail. I have monitored this list long enough to know that someone out
3 there has done it. I need to do it for and X86 target that must fit in
4 about 1.5 MB of flash that gets copied to RAM and started.
7 The "out of the box" configuration I linked to from the uClibc site
8 fails in various ways. I like the Gentoo way of doing things, but the
9 HOWTO link I saved a while back does not work.
10
11 Any pointers to documents that would help me succeed would be greatly
12 appreciated.
13
14 Dennis Taylor