From: Fernando Monera <fmonera@××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Embedded List <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo For Zaurus 0.1.1
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:04:09
I have a somewhat working Portage system on zaurus (but sould work on
any ARM). It is mounted over NFS so it will not harm your current setup.
If we could join efforts, it would be great. Homepage:

We are two people in the team, but will happily accept some help. The
goal is to be as similar to gentoo standard as possible on a handheld.

It can compile many packages, but other fails maybe due to different
filesystem layout of Cacko X11 Rom.

I have been motivated to have it working as soon as possible, so there
will be many bugs.

Core of Open Source: "Release early, Release often"

Core 2: "Have a working version as soon as possible"

Thanks in advice,

Fernando Monera Daroqui

openSistemas de Información Internet
Tel.: 667 65 23 66
email: fmonera@××××××××××××.com

información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia
autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional