From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Cc: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] IRC Meeting
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:44:14
We're having another IRC meeting on Saturday January 31st at 22:00 CST
(04:00 GMT Sunday February 1st)

The primary purpose of the meeting is to refocus the team.  The cross
compilers and uClibc is taking a long time, so we're going to work on
some other stuff in parallel, using the native toolchain.

Here are the current agenda items:

Progress updates:
1. crossdev (Kumba)
2. uClibc (Dragonheart)

1. What needs to be done Portage-side to handle multiple compiler
toolchains.  What can the Portage team handle, and what can we do to
help. (genone)
2. baselayout-lite contents, init, init scripts, etc (pebenito)
3. other work that can be done, such as ebuilds for fstools, utils, etc.

Suggestions for further items are welcome.  Meeting log will be posted
after the meeting.

--
Chris PeBenito
<pebenito@g.o>

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A  CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243