From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gnap question
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:28:28
Sean Cook wrote:
> I am rather new to gnap and I am looking for some guide to add > extensions. The users guide falls a bit short from what I can tell and > I am looking for additional resources to guide me through as I learn. > > I am basically trying to add asterisk as an extension to the build. If > someone has done this and wouldn't mind sharing a simple howto, that > would be great.
Sean, I'm leaving on vacation for a week so I won't be of great help. GNAP users hang out on #gentoo-gnap on Freenode, you might have success there. BaSS especially made a bunch of extensions and knows the drill :) Sidenote: I'm working on improving the documentation for the 1.8 release, hopefully, it will be much clearer :) -- Koon -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list